Cider & Perry Pubs/Clubs
Real cider is a traditional drink which is produced naturally from apples, whilst perries are produced from pears. Real ciders and perries are neither carbonated nor pasteurised.
The list below identifies the significant number of pubs and clubs within the branch that serve real ciders and perries.
The Pestle & Mortar within the Hinckley Branch is the 2016 East Midlands Cider Pub of the Year.
The Cider/Perry contact within the branch is Sam Buswell ku.gro.armachtrowsobdnayelkcnih@mas
- Red Lion 1 Mill Street Barwell LE9 8DX
- Earl Shilton
- Lord Nelson 54 Wood Street, Earl Shilton, Leicester Earl Shilton LE9 7ND
- Boot Inn Gladstone Street Ibstock LE67 6NH
- Market Bosworth
- Market Bosworth Rail Ale Festival The Goods Shed, Station Road Market Bosworth CV13 0PE
- Rising Sun Church Road Shackerstone CV13 6NN
- Sheepy Magna
- Black Horse Main Road Sheepy Magna CV9 3QR
- Odd House Bosworth Road Snarestone DE12 7DQ
- Stoke Golding