Welcome to our website
Formed in 2005, we were initially a sub-branch of the Leicester Branch of CAMRA, and susbsequently went on to achieve full Branch status in September 2008.
Use either the blue links in the text or the vertical grey menu bar on the left side of each page to navigate our website.
• Our Beer Festival took place 15th to 17th September. For Beer and Cider Lists 2016, see Hinckley Beer Festival
• Mkt. Bosworth Rail Ale Festival 2016 report... MBRAF 2016 Report
• 8th Hinckley CAMRA Beer Festival report... Hinckley Festival 2015
• Read our diary to see what's happening in the branch... Branch Diary
• Up & coming Beer Festivals within reasonable traveling distance from our Branch ... Local Beer Festivals
• Follow the Hinckley Town Ale Trail with printable guide, plus a link to the bus route map and timetables ... Hinckley Ale Trail
• On-line Beer Scoring Form - as a member you can help decide our Good Beer Guide entries each year ... What?ub
• Local Pub/Club Guide - including all real ale pubs and clubs in our area
for our chitchat and reports of trips and socials...
The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) is an independent consumer organisation whose major objectives are to maintain consumer rights and choice with regard to UK beer and pubs. We are a voluntary organisation with over 180,000 members and have been described as the most successful consumer group in Europe. CAMRA promotes good-quality real ale and pubs, as well as acting as the consumer's champion in relation to the UK and European beer and drinks industry. CAMRA HQ - 230 Hatfield Rd, St Albans, AL1 4LW. Tel:01727 867 201 CAMRA HQ email.